Sunday, February 3, 2008

Period

02 Feb 2008, 14:18
guy: u from ust?...have any face pic?

02 Feb 2008, 14:30
mugen: i dont give my facepic.

02 Feb 2008, 14:49
guy: but ur from ust..?..wat course?

02 Feb 2008, 14:49
mugen: paano mo nalaman na tiga uste ako?

02 Feb 2008, 14:50
guy: i saw a posting of urs..in auste forum..thats why....

from wat college ka?

02 Feb 2008, 14:58

guy: or grad k n ng ust?..coz ur 26 already..

im from cfad...how bout u?.....

or can i just hav ur cp no..?..if its fine..tnx

02 Feb 2008, 15:02
mugen: no way pare. we're not close. Why should i give you those details?

02 Feb 2008, 15:06

guy: masungit ka pla..

thtas why im asking to know u better...

anyway..if u dont want to..thats fine .....

maybe if ur still in ust...we can just bump in to each other..witout knowing...na were both from g4m.....hehe


---

Call me cold and harsh, but this is how I respond to guys that gets into my nerves.

And you know the reason why? It's because he doesn't know that he's already stepping into my comfort zone when in fact, he hasn't been welcomed yet.

Take for example his introductory message above. It was very clear in my profile that I do not give my face-pics to people I don't trust yet. Pero siya naman eh sobrang confident that his looks would give him the attitude to cross me prematurely. He was asking me a personal detail, that I never give out to strangers in that pretentious-infested website. My response was very cold and I made it clear that I don't find his first message very pleasing. In fact, if I received such response from someone, I would have easily understood that he wants me to back-off.

Yet, this guy seems so confident with himself that he would get what he wants from me. He continued insisting to find out if I am from UST or not. This in turn caught my attention in a very irking manner. I asked him why he wants to know when in fact, we're not even close. Besides, I don't even find his question crucial to our confidence-building exchanges.

In the end, I ignored his messages thinking he would get what I really wanted to convey. However, he never stopped asking me the same question over and over, believing that he could sway me into giving away my details due to ceaseless insistence. Kaso mo, wala ako sa mood makipagkulitan kaninang tanghali, tuloy, nasungitan ko siya.

---

I hope that this would serve as a lesson to others to pay attention to what the profile of a guy says. Believe me, even I, who claims to have never been ignored in that website recently, still submit to the demands of the guy that I wish to talk to. I always put myself in an inferior position, knowing that most men (especially the masculine ones) wants to be superior to those who wishes to reach out to them.

If my message gets through, my provocative, half-naked pictures would back me up. If they find some time reading the introduction that I have written in my profile, this would give them an idea that they are speaking to someone who has the attitude to match theirs. Everything is just a power play and being well-experienced in this man-to-man interaction, I know how to reach out without negatively rubbing the guy's heavily protected ego.

When all considerations have been thought about and after realizing that my message is as harmless as a wandering butterfly, I would eventually get my answers. Sometimes, the answers that I received are even laced with sexual favors, that I reject knowing it was not my motive in the first place.

The guy stopped sending me a message after the second time I ignored him. During the course of the day, I ignored several more private messages ranging from sending a boring "hi nasl" message to an inuman invitation to spontaneous meet-ups for sex. Some of these guys are visibly more buffed and good-looking than me. The strange thing is that I ignored them, not because I am power tripping or I see myself superior to these people.

On the contrary, not only do I see myself physically inferior to these men, I also don't see any reasons for fucking up, now that my libog is still within levels that I can effectively manage with my own hand.

No comments: