Friday, January 11, 2013

War Tunes



VI

No longer at the mercy of random encounters, I can now laugh at the thought of sex eye balls and even ditch the idea completely. One may point to the years of experience; of finally gaining supremacy over the pursuit of flesh.

But I didn't get there without stumbling, and doing regrettable acts this blog (and its previous reincarnation) have written. They may be hidden beneath the layers of sentimental and cerebral stories, but the memories bond - in songs and bittersweet flashbacks every time scenes and landscapes alter my perception. 

One such song reminds me of those misfits. It remains on my playlist, for it happens to be among my favorites. Every time the music player picks the track, memory harkens me back to a time when naughty games used to be the routine.




A history I cannot undo, along with the song's haunting vocals comes the memory of that wild abandonment.


The terrace where the opening salvo began was dark and the lights around us were switched off. Downstairs, a group of ladies were having late-night chats with their friends. In front was the panoramic view of Pioneer Street; with its glittering skyscrapers, sparkling billboards and office tower lattices that are still being constructed.

And there he was, between my legs. Sitting on a chair with my pants just above my knees, his head bobbed up and down the entire length of my manhood. His hand occasionally squeezed my wet and sticky shaft, I could only close my eyes in sheer ecstasy as he rolled his tongue around my cock.

It was good.

But it would have been better if it was done by someone manlier than me
.


In the Name of Unholiness
January 16, 2008
Fullmetal Dreams

Artist: Deep Dish - Say Hello (Radio Edit)



2 comments:

rei said...

The flashback post is the BOMB.

itsMePeriod said...

one of the biggest regrets i had was not being able to read every post in that former blog of yours during the time you gave me a go signal to read some post to help me pick up my broken self.and after reading this post, i suddenly remember with extreme clarity that same regret hehehe