Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Motivation

I sent someone a pm message in G4M like this.

It was meant to be a friendly one. A blatant show of admiration to some guy I really look up to.

Message:

For some reasons,
your coolness attracts me.
I would like to be like you when
I become 29.

Astig.

Guess what, I found out this morning that he blocked my account. I never got even just a mere appreciation or compliment from what I said.

Sabagay ganito naman sa mundo ng mga bading eh. I could have done the same during my own time. Siguro the only difference is that I won't do such an extreme measure to a guy who was just admiring me. It was a harmless post. Not even something that would sound like Im trying to hook up with the guy.

And for that, someday, I would get back at him.

Such good motivation, now that Im trying to break my body and force it to become what I really wanted it to be.

No comments: