Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sottoism






There were many bloggers to choose from. There was Kane and his chichi blog, the venerable RedtheMod, whose wellspring of words I scoop with my literary bucket, and even Pilyo's, straight from the gut entries would be a suitable candidate. I thought of lifting their works, their minds, their hearts and ideas just to make it a point that you never lift a passage from someone's blog without properly attributing it to the author - even if the material on the writer's portal is a study of another expert she herself did recognize 

I do not know what the uninstructed-yet-arrogant Senator tries to prove, but when I made an attempt to copy his speechwriter's folly, I realized that I got no heart to perform the deed, even if the bloggers themselves would see the deliberation.

It is simply not so me.

Therefore, I will conclude this blog entry, originally mine with my heart and mind into it, reminding myself time and again that some leaders don't deserve their place of authority.



2 comments:

MEcoy said...

you dont need that coz you just so great

rei said...

A writer in your caliber need not plagiarize. Your words are enough to rouse attention XD