Sunday, March 8, 2015

Just A Subconscious Manifestation



Previously on: A Little More Time
                   Finding Neverland


All I remember now is sobbing in front of the nurses' station as reality finally sinks in. She passed away from some untold disease, and I was trying to call the help desk of the agency where I bought her memorial plan ages ago. With the rest of the details, now beyond the efforts of retrieval in the memory banks of my head, there is cold comfort knowing it was just a creation of the subconscious. But I've learned to heed dreams as they sometimes masquerade as omens. Never will I forget that it is in the depths of slumber that events surrounding my grandfather's passing was shown to me by fates.  

Waking up distraught and confused, the plan of leaving the city to unwind had to be scrapped.

Permanently.

No comments: