Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dream Journals Six (Repression Mode Edit)

I had the most bizzare dream last night.

In my dream, I was talking to a guy I haven't seen yet in real life. He looks rugged, with short dark hair, small piercing eyes, tanned skin and a moustache or those hairs you see on the face. We were having a conversation that ends up - in sex.

The sex, as far as I remembered was great. If only it was real. Hehe. Anyway, what makes this dream rather freaky is that I haven't been thinking of sex lately, as far as my conscious thoughts are concerned. Despite my relatively dull "activities" with my beau, the thought of... having some little dirty fun with someone else is far from my priorities (that is, as long as I could scare myself to death of my past actions) right now.

Anyway, I just hope that the dream I had is not a manifestation of my inner sleeping demons reminding me again that it's this time of the season when...

...libido is the great enemy.

Especially when most of the time, the messages or "invites" you recieve in G4M comes from people who are,

in every angle irresistable.

No comments: