Sunday, June 4, 2006

Trench Nation


"Good thing, nobody has ever discovered me yet cause you know what, Im really seriously thinking of getting someone else's offer just to get out of you. Do you still think of us? I doubt, you're too much preoccupied with your own self that you have put me once again in the back seat. "

- War Of Words, Just Thinking Out Aloud Sessions Two

---

The wars between us kept on going for months at the end. I have unleashed my raging demons several times over without feeling guilty about it. We have almost been non-existent for several weeks already and friends even say that you don't deserve me anymore.

But you know what, it's pretty hard to go against one's heart using one's mind. Between emotions and practicality, it is still my human, longing side that prevails. I could have ditched you during our last confrontation. I could have set myself free if I never looked back and consulted my heart before I draw my line on you.

And do you want to know what it says?

It still beat's the sound of you.

It still remembers how your skin feels like, how your snuggles make it so comfortable... and between countless fucks and you, my heart would always choose you. I guess that's how powerful our bond is, that no matter how hopeless our case could be, we still stick up together.

No matter how I pretended to be strong and quiet about our most massive issues, something inside me could still compromise everything that is lacking on you.

Perhaps, even though I claim so many times that I don't know what love truly means, you continuously discover secret passages toward my heart.

Despite my apparent apathy, you still know what makes my heart melt...

... and what makes my eyes cry.

No comments: