Sunday, June 4, 2006

Pig Out

This morning, I bought a bag of potato chips for my early breakfast. Then, I had a large french fries from McDonalds topped over my beefsteak and rice for my main morning heavy meal . When I arrived home after my shift, I had a serving of Maggi's Instant Carbonara with Tahong. I also ate several huge slices of Goldilock's Sans Rival Cake from my sister's birthday celebration last midnight. Before we left the house going to my aunt's place, my mom gave me a treat of Big Japanese Corn from a street peddler. When we arrived at my aunt's place this afternoon to celebrate my sister's party with the entire family, I had a merienda of Pansit Palabok and several slices of Mango Cake from Red Ribbon. I also had several cups of midget buko pie brought by my aunt from Tagaytay this morning. And lastly, for our traditional birthday dinner, I had several "pincers" of crabs, two dozen grilled prawns, several slices of embotido courtesy of my aunt's househelp, and two servings of Chopsuey over a cup and a half of rice.

For the first time in many months, I also drank a glass of coke...

...and postponed my work outs for 4 days no thanks to my current hook-up with Sim City 4.

Well this is it, talk about having a great, disheartening calorie rebound.

No comments: