Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Untitled

Hello parekoy! Hapi bertdi sau. Wish ko mas maging maganda ka pa at happy ngaung 27 ka na. Hehe. Maging meaningful sana ang celebration mo.

---

And you know what, even if everybody forgets that it's your special day, you could always count that I'm one of those who will be the last to forget it. Imagine, spanning five years of friendship; a record of being one of the first PLU guy I've met; being my sidekick throughout the years - and even sharing an intertwining non-straight story because of our openess with one another, our lives of growing up together is something I will always be proud of.

And if a day comes and we find ourselves in a different set of circles... which I honestly believe is bound to happen, I would still look back at our beginnings and always remember that you have been my past, my present and surely still, a part of my future.

Even if you will never read this,

Happy Birthday Roy.

No comments: