Monday, June 24, 2013

Interior Design







Other than playing simulated lives and writing vignettes around my characters, another reason to love Sims 3 is the ability to create house layouts and style furniture. I was into one of my sims, whose gender-bending, artistic leanings require an eccentric home that fits his personality (and of his butch-looking daughter), that I ended up customizing every corner of his property. I was only able to enjoy the family briefly because the sims had no special part to play in the neighborhood. Looking back, now that I no longer play the game because of hardware issues, I wish I had spent more time styling and designing houses.

For in real life, only a chosen few breaks into the cutthroat industry. I can't even find a decent carpenter who would fix a punctured roof, whose collected rainwater from the ceiling soaked some of the high school keepsakes in my dresser a week ago.  





No comments: