Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dream Journals Three (Field Extension)

At first it was dark. I was in an old creepy house, probably in the living room while a single fluorescent bulb was lit up somewhere near the kitchen. Then I heard voices. They were whispering “marami dito” and “lahat sila nag-aagawan sa trono.”

Suddenly there was a commotion behind the curtains. It was a shadow figure of several men wrestling someone. I can’t remember exactly what happened next but there appeared a tiny guy, almost as big as my cellphone. He introduced himself to me. He’s like a sort of an emissary from the leader.

Then the scene changed. It was already morning and we’re on some suburban neighborhood. Other tiny men like him were already on the streets. It was some sort of a rush hour. Everyone is in hurry to get to their destination. The only difference was their vehicles were all made of wood and it was quite very exotic from ours.

This tiny guy who appeared to be my guide began introducing me to the folks on the streets. Suddenly, I saw myself towering above every structure that was in the area. Obviously, I was a giant in front of their eyes.

Then the scene changed again. I was driving a very old vehicle. Then it broke down into many parts and pieces. The small guys came into the rescue. They bought different car parts using their own devices and equipment and in a matter of seconds, the old car which I used to drive became brand new! It was like the new Mitsubishi Lancer…

End of Dream


--

I rarely sleep in somebody else’s place since I tend to be namamahay when I am not in my house. But since I have to lend something to a friend this afternoon which coincides with my body clock, my body automatically shuts down the moment I felt relaxed in his place.

Until now, I was still puzzled with my dream. I was thinking whether the tiny guys who accommodated me in my dream were real or not. I had a feeling though that they were entities – folks who dwell on the same place where my friend lives.

Whatever it is, I woke up feeling refreshed and lighthearted. I was so damn happy that I even texted my host about what happened. With a history of being harassed by entities on different occasion twice before,

This afternoon those entities that appeared in my dream made me feeling very welcome to stay in their realm.

No comments: