Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stand Alone Complex

If he won't respond to my formal... I really don't have a choice but to brace myself for impact.

One thing I really hate about myself is I tend to be paranoid and think about things that would immediately protect my interest and well being, without judging its long-term effects on me.

I tend to flee in case of severe distress.

And I think I am approaching a very turbulent moment in my career life right now.

So now, I am making my initial moves. This is something that involves my pride already. This is something that never did happen to me, nor I saw before.

If I knew this would come, if I knew that such minor blunder would get massive like this... Then

I should have accepted the bigger and more securing opportunites given to me before.

A price for loyalty unrealized...

Well, this is really it.

I have two weeks, to make my preparations for my next next move.

Hopefully, my portfolio can bring me to places...

away from here.

No comments: