Sunday, December 11, 2005

Taming The Darkstar

If not for the thought of harvesting good karma, I would have unleashed Darkstar on and on whenever boredom and restlessness struck me. Once again, I got so very close this evening. I was just a street crossing away from the person who would become my newest captor. Good thing, I tend looked down on myself before someone else does. Whenever I think how ugly I am makes me loose all the confidence I would be needing in the face of certain temptation.
Talk about using psychology to control oneself.
Combine these two elements plus the fact that I relatively enjoy a stable relationship with phanks is enough to contain the very nature of Darkstar. After all, like what I've said to Mami several weeks ago.
I thrive in order. I grow with love.
Besides, sex is just sex
One solitary jack-off,
the libido is all gone.

No comments: