Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mother/Daughter Moments

While having a chitchat with my mother:

Me: Ma, ang ganda naman ng damit niyo kanino galing?

Mom: Kay Phanks

Me: O talaga?

Mom: Yan kaya yung pamasko niya sakin

Me: (approaching mom checking the fabric of the cloth) Ang lambot naman.

I was about to leave the room after checking the fabric of the cloth when...

Mom: Kamusta na si Phanks?

Me: Ewan ko dun.

Mom: Anong ewan, hindi ba kayo ganun kadalas mag-usap ni Phanks?

At this point, I was getting quite distured already...

Me: Hindi naman madalas

Mom: Magkaaway ba kayo?

Me: Hindi ah!

---

They say, mother knows, even if their children doesn't tell...

And based from our conversation a while ago, it seems like her concern and curiousity leads to the fact that despite my attempts of cover-up,

Mom knows I have a boyfriend.

A boyfriend she got quite familiar already after two and a half years.

No comments: