Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bunny Interludes Four (Side A)

First Month
14th Session

The Trangkaso, Diarrhea and the muscle pains had successfully broke my routine for one session.

As the story goes, the trainer was extremely pleased with my improvements that he decided that I should do a bench press. It wasn't a big deal actually since I haven't tried presses before, thus leaving my chest area still covered with fats. But the problem is, he made me do reps and sets using a far more heavier weights that my body could carry. It was way beyond my capacity that even though he was helping me doing my exercise, anytime a cramps would suddenly hit my arms and biceps sweetly.

Good thing it never happened. Perhaps, my motivation prevented my body from surrending. But it was really painful. Doing three sets with three different kinds of presses would soon make my body suffer the consequences.

---

Evening came and since my sister was doing their project together with her groupmates using MY computer, I was forced to leave the house and take cover elsewhere. Fortunately, Papu offered his place to me where I watched PBB and see with my own eyes how much everyone loves Keanna. Imagine garnering 63% of the votes. Thats out of this world. Surely, if she can persuade Budoy to take off his head cover, many people would symphatize with her more.

Midnight came and Bernard (Badinggerzie) sent me an SMS, asking me where I am because he was in Malate. Since its been a while since we last saw each other, I decided to drop by Gay Mecca to meet him. As usual, we went to BED to join the people party on a pleasant Saturday night. Soon, Mcvie joined us inside. Like Bernard, it's been eons since I last met him. I wasn't even aware that it was the eve of his birthday that night, considering I was asking him when his birthday is... which he said "ngayon." Perhaps, I was too damn drunk to respond to his answer that I just went to stand on one of the walls to watch the Gogo Boys wiggle their asses on top of the ledge-collumns.

Time passed and I wasn't aware that Bernard was offering me more and more bottles of beer. I think he was bangenge as well for he claimed that he hasn't slept for almost two nights. That was one hell of feat and since I was his companion, it was my obligation to join his revelry that night.

Soon, I was so drunk that I decided to climb those ledge-columns after the Gogoboys left. Together with the two guys who joined me, I had an amazing test-drive of how the work-out made me flexible again. God, the moves and the grinds I can never do last December suddenly became effortless for me. Soon, one of the guys, who I pressumed had hots for me suddenly grabbed my torso as a hint that he wanted to dance with me.

Being the gentleman that I am, I held his back while he bended his body a couple of times before whisking away, probably disappointed that I wasn't as aggressive as he wanted me to be.

Soon after, I went down as well to look for Bernard. It was time to go home for I had work the following morning.

-tobecontinued-

No comments: