Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Matronix Unlimited

I met a bunch of kids last saturday during their second GEB. When I say kids, it means they are young homos like me - except that I find them much more innocent and angel-like than yours truly. In fact, I was even too shy to open up a topic coming from me - which would most likely revolve around boys or sex. Baka mamaya, some of them might just do a sign of the cross then do a pray-over in front of me. I guess except for the organizer, and mister Choirboy, the 30 year old guy who also joined the activity, most of the kids there were just barely out of the closet.
The GEB reminds me of the days when I was just starting to meet up guys like me. They said they were bisexuals - which in my mind translates to being straight-acting. But during those days, I think Roy was the only one who passed my standards - and RC too. It would take several more months before I would meet Papu, Kapatid na James, and the rest of the Manhood boys.
Things come so fast. The last time I attended a first-time GEB, the attendees were talking about PLU issues such as coming-out and avoiding being detected, their thoughts about guy to guy relationship, and some other small chit-chats I still cannot relate to. Now, when I attend a big gathering, I expect it to be pure hardcore - talk about boys here, boys there and yes, sex everywhere. If things would get a little deeper, then we would talk about relationships and hardships of being a gay man. I am so used to hard talking than when I met those kids last week, I was culture shocked.
I simply don't know what to say or what to chit-chat to those boys.
Good thing, my attendance there was a mere support to their rising group. Honestly, I would like to see them becoming like us someday. Of course, our foundations were deep - too deep that you would be humbled sometimes when you think about the things you have experienced and enjoyed together as a group.
But who knows, they can do the same - someday.
Like what I've said time and again, I sincerely wish that my brotherhood with the ODDERs would be for a lifetime. I would never become the homosexual that I am now, if not for them, who have been my company ever since the early days of my homosexuality.

No comments: