Saturday, March 11, 2006

Surprise Visit From Papa

He came back as if nothing has happened. There was no more doubts anymore, the reservations we felt wasn’t there when we saw him again. Things were a little bit hazy now, but all I can remember is that the three of us - mom, dad and I slept together in my bed. As he slept, I opened one of his diary-planners and saw a picture of him torridly kissing another lady. Immediately, I closed the diary and pretended nothing was there.

One thing I would never forget is the fact that in that dream, I was able to hug him. The hatred I felt for him was all gone. In fact we were both happy to see each other. The cordiality I showed him was something I never showed in any dream I had about him before. In my thoughts I was so very happy that I said, “hindi ko nagawa to bago ka mamatay noon.”

When I woke up, I feel like floating out of happiness

No comments: