Friday, April 7, 2006

Countdown To Batangas

6:30 AM

My alarm clock didn't wake me up. I guess, my morning schedule has finally managed to get into my routine. I had to get up immediately since I promised my sister that I would personally wake her up for her practicum. Since, it woke her too early, it took her another 30 minutes just to get up. I made sure that I won't fall asleep as I watched her prepare to leave the house.

8:00 AM
I was online since I got up. Been browsing the blogs of my classmates in college. I've been checking the recent updates on PEx again. I also opened a link at G4M and IRC. Surprisingly, I wasn't as enthusiastic as I was after I declared a state of lull (peace) between me and him.
For the longest time I was active in G4M, I am proud to say that I never took hook ups invitations seriously even at the height of my own frustration.

9:00 AM
So far, I have only slept for 5 hours. I needed to take a nap for the long day (and night) ahead.

11:00 AM
Despite my cough and colds, I still went to the gym to pay for my dues. Since I was relatively weak and in a rush today, I cut my work out time from 3 hours to merely 1.5 hours.
Why do I get sick everytime my gym session for the month ends?

2:00 PM
Meeting at the office.
Our client from Seattle flew to Manila to give us a reintroduction about our job. I have learned a great deal about American Culture - which I believe they don't teach in call centers. I hope someone from our Australian account flies here as well so that they could give us an idea about the Australian culture, in which account I belong to.

3:15 PM
I was having a short chat with Dexter, my effeminate colleague.
He said, he met this cute guy at a cinema in Baclaran yesterday. Of course, something happened between them. What Dexter cannot accept is that the guy claimed that he was straight - Dex said that the guy was masculine. But to his astonishment, the apparent straight guy also gave him a job.
I told him that his generation is different from mine. In this age, masculine homosexual guys also knows how to give job.
I'm just wondering though, I never heard of a masculine giving an oral to an effeminate. That's something interesting.

4:15 PM
Just got out of Cherry's Shaw Boulevard. Since we are assigned to provide junk foods for tomorrow's excursion, mom asked me to do the grocery for her. It was fun - despite the fact that I'm already spending beyond my means.
Badtrip, I overspend in my shopping, again I was forced to use my credit card to pay for my items.

5:30 PM
Roy texted me 30 minutes ago. He told me if he could crash in my place since he had nothing to do this afternoon. I told him that I'm cool with it. I could burn him some audio music if he wants to.
Anytime, he would already arrive.

7:30 PM
Planned reunion dinner with ex housemates. We have never seen each other for more than a year. I wonder if I could bring along Roy.

12:00 AM
Planned night-out, If my energy reserves could still allow me. It's probably BED tonight. But, for some reasons why does a part of me wants to see F for the first time?

4:00 AM
Estimated time I would arrive home.

No comments: