Friday, August 11, 2006

Embers

It is now apparent that the graduate school project I am currently involved with leaves me constantly scrutinizing the entries here in my blog. Such state of higher consciousness is already giving me a hard time to write about things - which doesn't concern me anymore but the things around me. Such mindset begins to discourage about the "me" and instead promoting them. Slowly, I'm loosing my blog to changes of attitudes and It shows on how rare I post entries these days.

What's more appalling lately is that the entries I posted focuses on my current troubles this past few days.

---

I am afraid that if this trend of screening and scrutinizing subjects to write about goes on; if in some feat of madness, I decided to unreveal my life here in phankspace - finding it too exposing; if the flames of journal keeping in me has been finally put out, maybe this blog will cease to exist after all. Without the things to talk about, without the time to compose the things I felt during a moment, and without the motivation I needed to weave words.

How in this world could I write?

But let us see then what happens. As for now, expect things to be a little slower here... While I figure out what to do next in life, now that I'm beginning to doubt everything that is me.

No comments: