Thursday, August 17, 2006

You Know That It's Love When...

In the heat of... his thrust getting slower and deeper... his body pressing closer and closer to yours... while his lips almost touches your face... with climax coming in a matter of a few seconds... when all you can see in his face is the eternal bliss of what an orgasmic explosion should be... when you feel, that after all those waiting years, your ever-submissive side cries for joy... and your masculine side come rushing to dominate your own consciousness,

In your own orgasmic explosion, all you can mutter is the words "I Love You."


For the first time while making love.

---

I guess, despite all deliberate and pathetic attempts of "offshoring, " waiting for this right moment must be worth it. I would wonder from time to time why I am not too expressive about my feelings for him but last night's overnight proved that feelings have always been there.
In the words of Inthelongrun
"nawawalan ng anghang. babalik din yan"
The next time I ask my heart what love is, I would go back to this moment and remind myself that despite all his shortcomings towards me.

Just one hug, one kiss and one deep penetrative f...

And my feelings for him would revert back to its former intensity, as the hatred and frustration ebbs away into oblivion.

No comments: