Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lone Wolf Searching For His Pack (Act Two)

And you know that it happend too many times
And its time that i realize
I'm better off alone
- Offer Nissim feat. Maya, Alone

---

I've been itching to go clubbing these past few weeks. However since my work and school schedule are very much in conflict with my nightlife, I have to sacrifice the club scene in order to focus on my two commitments.


Since there will be two major events happening tonight - namely Government's School Evaluation and BED's Skoolhouse Rock, passing these opportunities to club for free would be a folly. Perhaps a slight diversion such as dancing would do good to my black and white life.

Besides, some college friends also invited me for some booze meet-up this evening. I might join their company since I've been away whenever they call for such get together.

But the thought of going out, clubbing alone, and drinking at the bar without nobody to talk to is an unfamiliar territory to me already. Unlike before, it seems that I don't have the guts anymore to be at a scene where nobody knows me.

Anyway, I still have seven hours to decide whether to go to these events or not. If ever I'd push through with my all-night gimmick, might as well pretend that I have an invisible friend for company.

It's not easy to act silly in such a big place full of beautiful people.

Unless of course, the hypnotic music could set me free.

No comments: