Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lone Wolf Searching For His Pack (Act One)

hoping maging magkaibigan tau pare kasi i'm planning to visit pinas dis coming december at sana we can meet in person...
tubong mindanao ako n davao city, finished my college education in cebu city then worked der in makati tapos went to saudi arabia for 6 years as a contract worker then finally migrated here in the united states where i became naturalized as a u.s. citizen n experienced living n working in honolulu, hawaii, los angeles, san diego and san francisco, california tapos sa las vegas then finally moved here in the east coast of united states in maryland...
working as guest relations consultant sa hotel concierge in a luxury hotel ang work ko dito sa inner harbor here in downtown baltimore, maryland, usa... my hobbies include travelling, videography, swimming, scuba diving. jet skiing, watching broadway plays/concert live shows, and photography where i express myself in a most artistic manner. being here in the states is great especially earning in dollars pero miss na miss ko pa rin ang pinas kasi iba pa rin ang sariling bayan natin kaya nga there's no place like home. huh, miss ko na pinoy foods, d gimikan der in manila, etc.
mahilig din ako magsuot ng skimpy bikini or trunks (check this website at www.picturetrail.com/xxxx password: kabacan ) also www.picturetrail.com/xxxxx hope this would be d start of our friendship; feel free also to give me ur contact phone number, mine is 001-dsa-532-ads n give me ur email too... my email and YM ID is xcsdsa@yahoo.com just to let u know pare kalog din ako, madaldal minsan and nature lover ako... pero malambing ako, passionate, romantic... astig/barako type ako n very manly discreet n i mostly TOP n wild in bed.
ingatz u tol n reply also n would be delighted if u could also send some of ur pics. dis s DFD ERERD n keep n touch PULSAR*...
- G4M Private Message, August 31
---

The message was flattering really, even though I have suspicions that it was a generic message with my handle on it. Pero bakit ganun, I felt scared and disturbed after reading his long private message?

It's not what I'm asking to lift my crushed ego. I don't even know how would I respond properly to such message.





No comments: