Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bunny Interludes Twelve


It was a relatively small gym compared to the one I’m enrolled in right now. Its membership fee has been waived since they are just a mere start-up gym and the only thing you have to pay is the P650 monthly due for using their brand new gym equipment for an unlimited number of days.

Unlike my old gym, this gym’s thrusts is bodybuilding and not weight loss or simple body trimming. It is, by comparison a very decent workout place. Somebody who dreams of becoming a real buff guy would find this little gym I discovered a small piece of heaven in the outskirts of University Belt.

However, since the gym’s focus is building muscles – chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, legs, abdominals, etc. they missed out the one basic thing cardio-whores like me requires in a gym. - a respectable and convenient cardio machine.

Nevertheless, since the cardio machines in my gym are always occupied by fat girls who pretends to do cardio while doing something else, I've realized that the more I see new people in my gym, the more I lose my original goals of enrolling in such a place. Now that I can't even relate to the new gym instructor, I've realized that perhaps, it's time for me to move on and find another place where somebody else would give me an inspiration to aim for my dreams once again.

---

I remembered writing in some Bunny Interludes before that one thing that would make me inspired to reach my goals is to see with my own eyes someone who has the built I am aiming for. Sometime ago, somebody with a perfect, muscle-toned built went to the gym for a single session. Whenever he flexes his muscles, I can't help but increase the weight of the equipment that I'm using just to give myself a boost that I could have his figure someday,

If I never quit gym in the months to come.

Unfortunately, he was just a visitor. I never saw him again the week after.

If cute buff guys inspires me to work-out better, what more if you find your gym instructor lusciously hot? Would you afford to skip classes and miss the opportunity to see him again? Wouldn't you be inspired to lift weights heavier than your normal capacity in hopes that he would notice you and assist you through spotting?

This is my dilemma now.

I found an instructor who would tremendously inspire me to work-out better, but at the same time, I can't help but look back at my old gym and remember my humble beginnings in that place. If only their cardio machines doesn't break down frequently, I wouldn't have to force myself to find another gym to stay.

Anyway, I still have a week to decide whether I'd enroll in this new gym... and enjoy the wonders of seeing the hottie gym instructor teaching the proper way of lifting weights. I'm even thinking of making him my boyslav... personal trainer - if only I could spare extra cash to do so.

Seriously, I find the instructor cute. His small chinito eyes, his satisfactory height, his impressive shoulders, his big arms that I could fantasize hugging someone, and the dragon tattoo in his back tells me that I could be like him.

---

Watching him seated in the bench press machine, while looking elsewhere is enough to make me look at the mirror and observe my own body.

Someday... is the only thing I could say.

No comments: