Friday, September 15, 2006

Garden Of Gethsemane (Sweet Deletion Sessions)

I was about to post a very painful entry yesterday afternoon about how a straight friend betrayed me by looking for a scape goat person just to avoid having a one-on-one hang-out session which he suggested in the first place.

But as I was about to publish the final draft, my internet connection got disconnected, thus erasing everything that I have written.

I would have felt bad knowing how much effort and emotion I poured just to write than entry, in a manner that I won't appear too close and bitter about it. On the other hand, I've realized that perhaps the reason why Someone doesn't want me to publish such potentially damaging entry is that I've been keeping too many bitter feelings in just one month.

Out there, as the sun was about to set while I've been thinking about the entry I was planning to reconstruct from scratch, could almost hear Him whisper to my heart, "Keep your pain aside. You would lose your hopes on humanity if you keep telling yourself how bitter you are on how they have failed you so far."

No comments: