Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Grade 2 (Bamboo Sways Remix)

Be ever fearful of what you wish for, for in the end, you may never know what surprises it bring.

- Anonymous, A Reply To The Entry White (Wet) Party


---

Our first encounter was an unusual one. He was in a forum, where the thread founder was a pro-masculine/discreet guy who wanted to create a thread void of any effeminates. Looking at the picture of this pretender, I knew with just one look how lanky and pretentious he is. Being the sarcastic person that I am sometimes, I entertained myself throwing lines to this guy which somehow knocked off his beliefs about his masculinity.

And then he came. He thought that I was serious with my character being an effeminate who punches boys on their faces. The little joke lead to constant private message exchanges which ended into trading of cell numbers, as well as with YM accounts.

In one of our IM conversations, he became flirty. The naughty message exchanges (which continued in texting) lead to my first time, taking a shot of my cock, just to send the image to him thru MMS. He was very raunchy and I like him for that. Never did I thought that June will end and still, I would retain him as one of my text mates.

---

We planned to meet last week. Unfortunately, some unforeseen events forced him to cancel our meeting, leaving me with a free time to do to others what we were supposed to do. It was the day I was humiliated twice by being rejected. It was also the day I realized how I should always put my feet on the ground, for in truth, I am not that appealing in person. It takes someone with a weird character to force me out of my nutshell.

A week passed without any communication. At first, I thought his number was a candidate for deletion. But last night, he texted me, "kilala mo p ba q par?" The message, though simple and unassuming somehow made me realize that we have been in contact for so long, I should keep his often misguided friendship, for we have endured without getting bored with each other.

So I kept his number and texted him, "kilala pa kita dude, I can't forget u."

---

This afternoon we decided to meet.

We met because he was about to meet someone else, and in order to kill some time, he did what other eye-ballers would love to do; kill two birds with one stone.

He arrived at past 4 pm at the LRT station near my place. My plan was to invite him in, but unfortunately, my sister is at home. I could not afford inviting a visitor whose motives is something I'm really not sure of. Instead, we decided to meet at a convenience store nearby and proceed to a watering hole where we could have some drinks.

"basta par, kapag may nakita kang mukhang unggoy ako na yun." He said.

"ako naman yung naka-pink na shirt na may glitters ang pants." I jokingly replied.

I thought he would take my joke seriously, knowing him as someone very paranoid with effeminates. But lo and behold, he still decided to meet me despite not being sure of the person he will be seeing.

He was seated in one of the chairs when I arrived. He had a long hair, a moreno skin and a height the same as mine. Like what I've expected, he was very masculine - and very extrovert too, compared to me, who rarely smiled or talked during regular meet ups.

---

We proceeded at his inuman place back near his school. It was some blocks away from SM Manila, and it had a videoke bar and billiard tables, which exudes an aura of being a no-femme place. Surprisingly, he knew everyone there - even the barmaids who flirted with him. But being a good host, he introduced me to everyone - even to his transvestite friend and his songbird bestfriend who became our table-mate the whole afternoon.

The drinking session gave me a glimpse of what a person he is. Initial impressions tell that he is a certified tripper, a bisexual who would flirt with girls, gays and PLUs so long as he would get a fuck in return. He has a girlfriend, which he proudly showed to me their picture on his phone. However, he is a horndog. Like Paolo, who Kitsune met at Club Bath a week ago, he was relentless. I wonder why I do get involved with bad boys like them.

Does it mean that I'm as equally bad as these guys?

After two bottles of Red Horse (and some songs later), we informed our table-mates that we have to go. Honestly, I enjoyed being exposed to his world, for it is something I rarely experience nowadays - since my world has always been the dance floor. For all I know, he decided to keep me as a friend, a tropa who he can hang-around when his bored and restless. But to my surprise, he proved himself seeking more than what I have already expected.

"Mauulit ito pare, lalo na't hindi pa kita naano." He said in a slurry voice while walking along Ayala Boulevard.

I was silent, but when he put his arm around my shoulders, I understood what he meant.

Without any warning, he started squeezing my thing, and before I knew it, he put his hands inside my jerseys. I told him, "wag dito tol. Ayaw mo naman lumaban ng patas eh." He just smiled and continued to tell me things that he would do, once he get me to bed with him.

The conversation went on through the night. It was disrupted by constant flirting, dirty talking and obvious sexual acts, which I never did in my entire life in public. He was game and he woke up the demon in me. Soon, I was telling him how I would make him regret how he cornered me once we get a face-off at a motel.

Unfortunately, such opportunity was never meant to happen tonight.

I was only a third wheel when it comes to his itinerary. He was bound to meet with another guy in Cavite, whom he planned to sleep-over for the night. Describing what the guy looked like in our conversation, I knew that I was no match for him. Besides, being the perpetual giver, I understood that we were meant to flirt with each other and nothing more.

In between the squeezing and rubbing part, I told him my story. In return to my openness, he shared some things about him, which he never told me during our chat conversations. In just a brief time, I learned where I'm coming from, without telling him the real deal about me. I knew that we are similar in so many ways, and what he really liked about me is that I am undetectable to him.

I'm just too masculine to be branded as PLU-bottom.

Nevertheless, I vowed to stay with him so long as he could not find a bus or an FX going to Cavite. In such a brief moment - that could actually be measured by the time I stayed with a one night stand partner, I was able to leave my humanity's imprint, long enough for him to long for it the next time around.

Unless his sex partner for the night proves to be more human and open than me.

We parted ways with a promise to see each other again soon. For me, he was one of the eye-balls, which actually ended in a more hopeful and promising note.

I don't look forward anymore to any intimate activity that may happen between us. What's important is that I had the most unusual meet-up with him, and how he made me feel confident about myself by openly telling me that I am his trip, despite my perception that I am inferior to him.

July begins and this is my opening salvo. His story is just one of the developing story-arcs that may appear in the entries this month. There are more promising meets out there, but despite that, I wish that this would not be the end for both of us. I fervently hope that fate would allow him to stay,

For he is just too unique and unusual for me to let him go that easily.

---

The day after our meeting, I found out that the guy whom he had sex last night is already his first lover. The news greeted me with a stabbing pain on my chest. We met, just to send him off to where his happiness lies and in the process, I got to know a cool person, only to lose him in the end.

This must be our fate.


No comments: