Sunday, July 8, 2007

Grade 3 (Tagay Mo Par Remix)

I realized that after downing four bottles of Red Horse Beer and three bottles of San Mig Light; and after having a lip and tongue-locking scandal at a billiard bar's public restroom, unmindful of the other guests who accidentally sees us, and after pressing his hand inside a jeepney on our way home,

I could actually sing the songs Wherever You Will Go, Crazy For You and I Miss You with so much enthusiasm, somebody might mistaken me for a performer. What's so funny about it is that I never do sing at all.

Such brief interlude rarely happens to me and I swear, I will save this moment for all eternity. Never did I feel so alive in the company of a certified horndog.

---

If you are a poison aimed to consume me, then I will have to find an antidote immediately. You are so strong and powerful, the mere thought of you makes me weak, deep inside my very bones.

No comments: