Monday, December 24, 2007

Colder Than December

guys, mack me or tect me if you wanna spend the holidays with me..

09293xxxxx1

give ur pic site, nasl, stats

and for discreet versa only

---

ako din,
i dunno if im gonna go home, ang layo kasi ng province namin.

san kaya pwede mag saya?????
help me naman, baka may alam kayo pwede puntahan.

---

cnu kaya pde puntahan wakekekek

---

Im throwing a party at my place for those who are good looking and will be spending their Christmas alone.... Message me =>

Tehehehehe

---

alphaω >>>> mga goodlooking guys lang?
naku mukhang magiisa nga lang talaga ko ngyng pasko ... hahaha


merixmassssss

---

Technically, i'm alone tonight.

---

same here, mag isa lng kasama computer ko at mga frends whos online di tayo nag iisa mag saya pa rin po life must goes on.....Mery Xmas sa lahat ng mag iisa mamaya

---

hehehe kahit hindi pasko along pa rin nman ako s place ko eh... walang nagbago... maslumamig nga lang huhuhu

---

Twenty six years and I have never imagined myself spending my Christmas alone. I'm so used to living the tradition that a slight deviation from it leaves me scampering out of the strangeness I would be feeling.

Tonight, even the most promiscuous ones sought the company of others, anyone who could make their midnight warmer than other nights. Many others will be spending the birth of Jesus Christ sleeping, working in a graveyard shift job or even wandering in the cold - while those who are fortunate among us would be having Noche Buena, opening of gifts, having a great laugh with loved ones...

And having that warm hug that we're used to getting this time of the year.

One of those who would be spending Christmas alone is my buddy.

And for that, even if I will have the traditional Pasko tonight.

I leave a part of me celebrating the holidays with those who are alone this Noche Buena.

Merry Christmas guys.

No comments: