Monday, December 17, 2007

Highest Honors

BossPie: "Oi andito ka pala. Edi ngayon hindi ka na malalate?

Me: Smiling...

BossPie: "Guys!!"

His gaze shifted towards a group of operators who suddenly stopped their activities to listen to what the boss was about to say.

BossPie: "Si Jay. Matagal ko nang kasamahan to!"

---

Finally I was introduced to my new colleagues. Despite my hesitations to blend in, I cannot deny the advantages I would get from the shift transfer. My biggest issue right now is the adjustment - especially since I would be doing my errands before going to work and not after my job.

However, despite my position as the oldest-serving employee in this shift. Why do I feel that I'm destined to become an outsider in their affairs?

---

Yeah... masisiraan ako ng bait dito. Hirap pala mag-adjust, socially.

No comments: