Monday, March 30, 2009

It's time baby.. uhmm uhmm yes it is...

I just had enough
It's time for me to stop
Thnking of you
makes it hard for me to laugh
You're so confusing
I gotta move on
Gonna tell you something
can't wait too long.. I need to move on


Chorus:

Time, run a lil bit faster
Have to feel better
there's no turning back.. (it's over)
Boy, the game is over..
Yes, I've been a fool (always a fool)
breaking all the rules
But now I'm getting wiser
We just can't be together..
The game is over.. over.. over..


Tried my best to find
What's going on your mind
But now I'm tired
crossing.. yeah.. crossing the line
Tell me what you want
Do i hafta go?
Please tell me what you want
Coz if you don't.. I have to let you go

*Chorus


Boy, you are fading
You never cared bout my feelings
If you're finally leaving
Then I have to stop believing..

*Chorus

=====

Look me in the eye
and tell me you didn't lie
said you still feel the same
but it felt like I lost the game

I can't ask what went wrong
when everything's wrong from the start
I'm tired of hearing love songs
please don't play with my heart

Chorus:
It's so out of line
Wish I could turn back time
I should've read the signs
Your lips were colder than mine

My mind tells me to let you go
but my heart needs you so
it just happened out of the blue
and I don't know what to do

But baby i'm still holding on...
believing what you said was true
Maybe i'm just fooling myself
catch me im falling for you

No comments: