Friday, March 13, 2009

Scorpio Nights

Utol didn't show up at the doorstep for two evenings. And mysterious her reasons were, it was not for me to crack the codes behind her sudden disappearance. Instead, I let mother, in her infinite wisdom and understanding let my sister go and sow chaos in the streets. It is what she wanted ever since she was a little girl and much as we try to leash her with any rope around, she will just untie herself and go back to her old leanings.

Left alone to occupy our shared space, (but not exactly the same room) temptation roosted inside my head. It's presence, like a steaming white fluid pulsating from my totem pole sent perverse whispers instructing me to follow my instincts. When they left me alone one night last December, someone got banged in my room. He said I was good; my throbbing manhood sent him to whatever heaven he desired (in fact he hounded me for an encore performance until he found a replacement three weeks ago) but I found my pitcher role relatively lousy especially when I do it with less masculine men.

But recurring patterns doesn't end without the intervention of the will. There was no stopping for a horny guy who recently got access to the hook-up places abounding in cyberspace. Insomnia was the culprit (and throw in the full moon as an accomplice) but during the last two nights, I had the choice to wage an open bed-war right inside my room. I wanted it to be consummated, so I will never seek another for a long time. The problem was the hindrance. A strong part of me still desired an end to it all.

I would have invited a friend to stay. His name was Piloto and I was certain that the confidence he wielded unto me was enough to put some sense into my headstrong promiscuity. Again, I was held back. This time, it was my will that wanted some action. Afraid I was that by putting Piloto between my colliding desires, he might become the unwilling prey.

And so I drew out my hunting skills and made them known in the sleazy corners of Guys4Men.

The aim was to trap those men, whose profiles include headless, muscled torsos and a short blurb about themselves that oozed a strong, dominant personality. The choices were many - buff guys demanding to meet equally "discreet and fit guys like them;" lean men flaunting their massively irresistable tool used for drilling someone; and there were twinks - cute and cuddly ones who barely registered among the guys I wanted to bring home. The twinks were the least of my desires, not because they pose no challenge, but because impressions told me that they were the most pretensions among those around.

"Ang ganda naman ng katawan mo. YM mo nga saka face pic?"

"Saan place mo? Punta ako."

"Well you can try me. Number mo poh?"

"Malayo ba yan sa Espana? Send me directions."

For other guys whose homes and sleeping quarters were available, the choice was easy. Pick the most appealing guy who bothered to respond to the invitation, get the deed done and then move on. In my case, stalling was necessary despite my willingness to proceed with the attack. Considerations had to be made for there was no hegemony inside the house. Mom was lying on her bed and perhaps in her restless slumber in the master's bedroom, the maids were in their sleeping quarters ready to jump out of their bed in case an alarm was sounded, and there I was behind their most peaceful dreams sneaking a total stranger inside my room. To be caught was the least of my worries. (for it would only happen if and when one of us made a careless moan while licking each other's crevasses) The real concern sprung from some untoward incident that would lead to a loss of life. Who would ever forget the gay men found slopping in their own cold blood after spiriting a guy inside their quarters the night before.

Another factor would be intimacy.

I would rather do it with a portion of my soul still attached to my sleeve.

And so while waiting for someone from g4m to grab my bait, I was tempting those I had previous dalliances to come into my quarters. There were two of them available, but none would be willing to travel a short cab ride going to my place. It took me great pains to convince them that the trip was worth it, but in the end, they just decided to go to sleep.

Just when you badly needed a fuck buddy, nobody would show up... On second thought, I never had one to begin with.

The night wore on like a candle wax dissolving on a hardened surface. The flames of desire, glowing brightly against a pitch-black solitary backdrop slowly fades as the light penetrates the darkness of the room. As I waited for new guys to go online - any masculine top guy who was a stone-throw away from where I dwell, I slowly found myself stroking the epicenter, the skyscraper whose skyline dominates the midsection of my body. It felt good squeezing my essence, it would have been better if some warm object rubbed itself against the steely surface of my skin.

Puta, ang sarap may ka-sex!

Pictures upon pictures of exhibitionist guys appeared on my screen. Big cocks, penetration photos, cum shot images - anything that would drive away the feeling of nastiness and restore order that was stolen by the sudden imbalance brought by, well, a full moon. I was willing to surrender myself to my inner demons only to trade another night, not being touched by another human.

As I pummeled my right hand into my waiting monster, I thought of the very rare moments when someone had me for a night. It was fun, yeah. Sometimes it was filthy, which made the experience more exciting. I missed the nights when I groaned out of pain (and cuss all the heavens after the rude violation turn out to be a pure bliss) I thought of things that could have been, have been, and would have been had I become more aggressive with my pursuits.

Then I knew I was cumming. It was a resounding victory for me..

Mmmmmmmm....

Returning to my senses, the replies returned by those who inquired were swiftly ignored, and deleted from the inbox. Closing the online windows left by a night of reckless abandon, a smile on my face revealed that despite letting a night go without any action, the relief brought by a ground defended from intrusions was enough to endure another Scorpio Nights.

---

Utol returned home last night.

Good riddance to the Scorpio Nights.

No comments: