Saturday, October 7, 2006

Fleet Mobilization At Sector 59

I have already finished two of the three essays I have to submit before the semester ends. They are already secured in my e-mail account so that if anything happens to my beloved computer, I could access them anytime I decide to print them.

Before the semester ends, I would like to give a little token of appreciation to my professors to whom I have learned so much in so little time. Who would have thought that after three months of doing a balancing act - school, work, family, I would end up more attached to these mentors that doesn't actually resemble the professors I have encountered back in "the home of the mighty mighty tigers." They have their own culture and quirks but nevertheless they are human - which is contrary to what my sister told me before.

Just two more meetings and everything is finally over. I am planning to make a huge heartwarming impact to these wonderful people before the end day comes so that at least, they would remember me.

Honestly, there is a chance that I might never see them again next semester. I am afraid that my grades would not be enough to make it to the cut-off set by the program.

No comments: