Friday, October 6, 2006

Kiddo (Extended Midlife Crisis Version)

After exchanging private messages with my cyber "son" in G4M for several months, he suddenly sent me a text message last night. The text message was brief and full of kiddie talk. (aq, poh, bk8 etc.) But it was fun really, I swear. One of these days I'd treat him out so that I could get to know more about my adopted kid. I might even ask Roy to keep us company, now that I'm planning to introduce him as my kid's ninang.

Me: ...Hehe minsan pakilala ko sau ang anak anakan ko. Ikaw ang ninang ha!

Roy: Sige ate, para naman maformalize na ang pagiging magkumare natin.

I remembered doing the same thing last year after I introduced Gerumatori to him and Pilip. But instead, they accused me of being a pedophile and warned me about my actions. However, my intentions were true and uncorrupted. For several months Gerumatori called me "Mama Sara," especially after I introduced him to Phanks, who was quite suspicious after the introduction.

If ever there comes a time I would introduce my cyber-kid to Phanks, would he ever accept the role of being the mother... or just even tita to my "son?"

What would my cyber son call him, since as far as I know, he has several cyber "moms" in that website?

I'm not sure... however, I wish.



---

Him: Tol may aaminin ako sayo. Huwag na huwag mo itong ipagsasabi kahit kanino ha?


Me:
Ano yun men?


Him: Napansin mo yung binatilyong dumaan? Pinapaaral ko yun tol. Kaklase kasi ng kapatid ko. Eh kaso mo, laging kapos sa pera kaya nagpasiya na akong paaralin na lang.


Him: Kawawa naman kasi eh. Kaya naman ng budget ko, isa pa, it feels good na may natulungan akong tao na magbabago ang buhay dahil sa akin.


And to think he used to be a Class-A jerk in our class.

The truth is, I wouldn't have suspected that he is up to something if he did not confide to me his great deed. He said, he is simply doing it to help somebody. In return, the kiddo cleans his car every week so that it wouldn't appear that he is a freeloader.

His decision to support somebody he doesn't know, and then keeping such selfless act a low profile reminds me of the late FPJ. Da King once sent a truck full of relief goods to a disaster area without his name or marks that would point to him written on the goods.

Anyway, my friend's graciousness to others completely changed my impression about him. Maybe I'm right when I decided to renew my bonds with my college tropa last January, now that I feel that they have become more mature and responsible with their outlook in life. I guess, it would do me good to hang-out with them more often now that I am beginning to ask myself whether I could still feel the vibe living a homosexual lifestyle.

Nevertheless, girls still bore me - especially those who are loud, shallow and very much immature. If ever, I would never get the chance to breed with an opposite sex in this lifetime - whether it be a desperate bright hag, a very naughty girl tripper, or a hot lesbian who decides to have a kid of her own, I swear, I would go to some war-torn or poverty stricken province and find a couple or orphanage who is willing to let me adopt a boy from their institution.

I'm turning twenty five two months from now. Apart from thinking about my career, the issue of continuity and genetic reprinting is emerging from my dormant heterosexual thoughts.

Seriously, I am beginning to contemplate about how could I possibly grow old, without being alone and miserable in life.

No comments: