Saturday, December 9, 2006

Mark Of A True PLU Tropa

Find yourself in a pad, just the three of you. half naked and consuming bottles and bottles of San Mig Light. Beside the table are big windows overlooking Ortigas Center, shimmering brightly against the night backdrop, while having nostalgic conversations about Eraserheads, high school memories, 90's pinoy alternative music scene and erotic stuffs you have encountered so far being a PLU.

In a typical homosexual setting where the guys having inuman barely knows one another, such scenario proves extremely tense, dangerous and arousing. But for the three of us who have gone beyond such kind of perspective, we felt straighter in our drinking session last night than we have ever been in our PLU lives.

Honestly, if I would remember one of the best drinking sessions yet I had in my life, I would consider tonight as one of the best and freest inuman I've ever had.

You know who you are guys. After four years, It's the second time we had this kind of bonding. I will forever treasure this moment.

No comments: