Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Signal Fire

I woke up past six in the morning to the grunts and whispered complains of my bedmate that it's so mainit whenever I put my arms around his chest. When my hand slides down near his happy trail, he would shoo it off, like an oversized fly waiting for an opportunity to land on top of his "tower of power."

The routine went on for thirty minutes, until I decided that I'm better off in front of the computer instead. However, since I could not access the PDI website (the internet traffic was terribly slow) , I returned to bed hoping that my ceaseless teasing (and stroking) would hold my bedmate's boner until he finally wakes up.

But he insisted that he is tired and sleepy. He wants me to leave him alone.

Trying to sleep, I suddenly felt my bedmate's arm around me. This time, he needs my cuddling and snuggling so I responded with all my will just to get his attention. Unfortunately, he fell asleep once again even before I could make my next move. I had to wait for an hour to make a daring attempt again, before he goes to work.

When his phone alarmed, he rose up and sat near the lower part of the bed. His eyes half-closed, I rubbed his chin with my soft hands and gently stroked his forehead to encourage him to lie beside me. At first, my attempts were in vain. He was unresponsive. The only time I caught his attention was when I put my arms around his waist to drag him down beside me. He lied down on my arms for a few minutes. Feeling his growing bulge, he took his boxers off and told me to give him a job.

Being the devoted partner, I gave him what he wanted.

Soon I was in tenth heaven. In giving him a command performance, it was easy for me to ask him to be my top. The other details are not important, but his slow gyrating thrusts is something to be noted. Nearing climax, he gave me a torrid kiss that almost tore my lips apart.

The blow job must have turned him on. I should take it as a queue that my new technique is more effective.

He came, without even telling me that he was already finished and that he was just waiting for my turn to come. Immediately, I set my mind on a playback mode while jacking off - focusing on his facial expressions as he thrust his inside me. I told him not to take it out as I neared my own climax. I came and with it comes a week-long satisfaction and contentment that will further put Darkstar to sleep.

If only such intimate moments happen more frequently.

He left, without even eating breakfast because he was already late. I went back to sleep after walking with him to the nearest train station, only to wake up four hours later with an aching butt.

The rest of the afternoon was devoted to the gym. And the evening - is reserved to watching the news and flipping the channels with the remote, only to pause between Jack TV or National Geographic.

In a few hours, my bedmate this morning will text me, informing that he arrived home safe from work. We would talk for a few seconds telling each other sweet nothings such as "miss na po kita" or "tulog ka ng maaga ha." before he eats his dinner.

At past 10 pm, I will take a bath and do my final rituals before swallowing the magic pill, which will put me instantly to sleep .

Another morning comes, my phone will alarm and its annoying sound will force me out of bed - at 5:15 in the morning.

Work resumes, special review class follows and then another day ends.

---

The perfect words never crossed my mind,
'cause there was nothing in there but you,
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me,
All I wanted just sped right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth,
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out,

- Snow Patrol, Signal Fire

No comments: