Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged By Turismo

Rules:

1. Write about how much addicted you are towards something.

2. Don’t forget to include the percentage of ‘addiction’ towards a chosen activity.

3. However, total addiction percentage must only reach 100%.

4. You MUST tag others and continue tagging but please don’t forget to explain the rules and please notify that person so that they know they had been tagged.

---

My Addiction

Internet + Computer (50%)

Includes working, browsing websites such as wikipedia, reading blogs and online forums and downloading mp3s. I devote almost 10-16 hours of my day in front of the computer. Kulang na lang eh nagproprogramming na ako or computer graphics to complement my exposure to the computer.

When not reading, I write entries in my blog or listen to my huge collection of mp3s stored in my separate hard disk. I am a music lover and the computer has been an instrument for me to acquire every music genre that I want to listen.

I am planning to upgrade my computer and reformat it so I can reinstall Sims2 PC game back again. Once it works, expect my interaction with the computer to increase to 55%.

Sex (20%)

Includes hugging, kissing, doing oral and masturbation. No matter how I wanted to project a wholesome image, I think of sex all the time - especially during special periodic cycles, which I fondly call "in-heat" days.

To control my sexual cravings. I must at least perform a self-pleasure activity (read: masturbation) at least once a day. Ignoring this will either give me a very uncomfortable boner or leave me cranky and unable to think clearly the longer I fail to do the habit.

When it comes to sex, I prefer doing long foreplays and longer "main event." I get bored or unsatisfied with my partner when penetration is not part of the main event. I am also very eager to experiment and be creative as long as my partner treats me well in bed. Some of my fantasies include being blindfolded, tied up in bedpost, doing threesome with two tall, fit and top masculine guys, being boinked for more than 30 minutes and being boinked while kissing and hugging the partner. I don't prefer quickies since it makes me feel that I've been used. The last fantasy I mentioned remains very controversial since I know that the chances of getting attached is very high. None of these fantasies (except one though, with Phanks), has been fulfilled before.

Nevertheless, what I really look forward to when it comes to sex is the sleepover after. Nothing compares to the feeling of sleeping naked beside your partner or having intimate and mushy conversations about life after doing a very kinky activity. The sex part is only good when being done, or when being replayed in mind during a self-pleasure activity. What's lasting is the sharing of lives and intimacies - even if such brief moments only last for a night.

That's why if I will choose who I'd like to be in bed with,

absolutely, I will choose my buddy.

Thinking (15%)

I like to think what my future will be 10 years from now.

I like to think of ways to protect my mother and my sister from possible financial troubles in the future.

I like to think of how to invest my money so it will grow without my direct intervention. Hopefully, I could make it out of the rat race before I turn 30.

I like to think what others think of me. Am I too ma-drama? Am I too aloof? Do I look like a looser, gullible etc.? Things like that.

I like to think what happens in the afterlife. Will I be reincarnated? Is there a way I could strengthen my faith without being religious and dogmatic? Are there really things, which even a genius person could not explain? Are there sentience in another world?

The reason I don't usually socialize is because I like to think and observe a lot. It gives my mind the widest possibilities for creativity and reflection.

Thinking makes me wiser and more aware of life.

Walking (5%)

To see life in many perspectives, one must walk frequently.

The reason why I endure very long and stressful cardio workouts in the gym is because I'm used to walking. I walk to be able to familiarize myself with a new place. I walk when I like to think. And I walk when I feel that I need to shed off some calories.

When meeting strangers, I usually don't get inhibited when the two of us are walking. That is why most of my successful meet-ups were done, not by sitting in one corner having coffee or dinner but by walking long distances while talking. For some reasons, I never get bored or lose topics to open up when seeing many things along the way.

Sleeping (5%)

My day starts at 5:15 am. I will do an 8 hours work; 2 to 3 hours of work-out at the gym every Monday, Wednesday and Friday; attend a special class at Speechpower on Tuesdays and Thursdays; sit in front of the computer for 4 to 5 hours everyday; meet my buddy when he needs my help; meet friends when they need my presence; pay bills, deposit earnings, watch the news, etc. I live a very busy and hectic life. That is why the moment I go to sleep, I demand not to be interrupted by anyone.

Limang oras na nga lang ang average na tulog ko, at least man lang, masolo ko yung time na yun.

Clubbing (5%)

Government, BED, Mint, Mister Piggy's, Decades, Sibil, been there, done that. Ask me about house music or trance and most likely, I have an answer about the subject. You can never hear me sing in a karaoke bar, but you would most likely see me dancing alone in the middle of the dance floor.

Dancing has always been my effective hook-up tool and also a form of release whenever I am stressed or feeling restless. Once I get into the groove, expect me to go hyper until the music wears me out many hours later.

Several years ago, the percentage of my addiction to clubbing was definitely higher. However, since my body clock had to adjust to adopt a morning person's routine, it significantly limited my night activities. Lately, I go clubbing once or twice a month - usually during G4M's monthly party at Government.

These are my major addictions. I am now passing this meme to XP, Empress Maruja and Mister Scheez. You're tagged guys.


No comments: