Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Great Subconscious Exchanges

Thursday. The speaker found its way to my computer. For the first time since I moved from the other room, I am the DJ of the floor. During the middle of the shift, Mami A sent me an IM message:

---

Mami says:

kakatawa mga songs ninyo nung P.

Mugen + Requests Are Very Much Welkum says:

bakit?

Mami says:

sa kanya it's not over

Mami says:

sau

Mami says:

you're so last summer

---

The song wasn't mine, but a request from someone else. I didn't even notice the title of the song I was playing or what P was playing at that moment.

Now I'm wondering, does our song convey our thoughts right now? Was it a mere ironic coincidence?

Or our songs convey what's the exact opposite of what their title means?

---

Sometimes, I still can't believe how such fine things must have to end. I cannot imagine how such petty accusations would lead to this nasty fall-out. Whoever spread those rumors will pay. Sooner or later, the truth will come out.

If you ask me. I still think... of him.

But I'm tougher now.

No comments: