Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Good Deal For Tekkie Boys Like You

I'll be taking two shifts at work today. Should I succeed in giving pep talk to the agents I trained two days ago, I would accomplish one of the things I wrote on the list. Since my mind is set for a reboot (a reformat would do better) and nothing profound or creative will squeeze out of my head, I'm re-posting an invitation to help a very good friend clear his inventory of well-maintained, second-hand gadgets.

Take a look at the price and see if its a deal worth your Xmas Bonus.


Jamo Home Theater System

Includes HDMI DVD Player with IPod Jock


Selling Price: P10K

BlackBerry 8310 (Red Color)



Selling Price: 10K

XBox 360


Selling Price: 10K

Ipod Touch 32gb, wifi



Selling Price: 7K

Please send your orders and inquiries to:

June Showers
joho_1230@yahoo.com