Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dream Journals Five

"Ma, anuman ang mangyayari hindi kita iiwan."

Apparently, those were the last words I told her while walking along an unfamiliar street in my dream. And to my astonishment, for four hours or so in my sleep, I kept follower her - in my ghost form.

As I remembered it correctly, for the first few scenes of the dream, I wasn't aware that I had already "passed away." I just started to notice it when I began to ask why my mom is being accompanied by other people who can't see me and why is my sister not in the scene.

"Anong nangyari sakin, bakit ayaw mo sabihin?"

Was the question I asked her over and over again while tears and sobs were visible on her face. One of the guys who accompanied her - a guy around the same age as me tried to get close to her only to be brushed away. It seems like she's the only one who can see/feel me. The rest were not aware of my presence.

The dream ended in a scene in a mall where I was still trying to squeeze the answer from her. But she never gave me any response. Despite the fact that she knew I was there, she eventually ignored me.

As I followed her further inside the mall. I noticed this young chubby, dark-skinned lady in an FEU Uniform staring at me. I never met her in person but her appearance was very detailed in my dream. At first, I tried to brush her off. But when she directly looked at me, I was immediately frozen on the spot.

When I woke up, it was already dark.

No comments: