Thursday, July 10, 2008

Confessions Of Arclight (First Part)

July 17, 2006


Dear XP,

I mentioned in our little conversation several weeks ago the importance of looks among people like us. You are absolutely right. Appearance, especially bodybuilt plays a big role in the consideration of meet-ups, hook-ups, relationships, and even in the establishment of an order in the "world" we choose to dwell.

Harsh, but the truth is, the more good-looking and masculine you are, the more guys are get drawn to you. It's a fact of life I have to accept now that I am putting myself on display in the meat market of Guys4Men.

Unfortunately, you know that my current built could not sustain someone's attention for more than a millisecond. I've been ignored several times and these rejections crushed me. And I wasn't looking for hookups mind you, I was just trying to be friendly with other guys like us.

To get back at those who ignored me, I thought of having an experiment. I would create an account and put myself on a hottie's shoes for a change. I want to experience how it feels like being rich, sexy and good-looking. I also want to experience having a command of the market, where no-one will ever reject me because of my built. I know you think I'm delusional in attempting this experiment.

But rest assured bud, when this is over, I will learn no matter how insane the idea is.

---

The experiment began two days ago. While browsing Friendster at work, I found the account of my newest favorite radio station, 107.9 Underground Radio. The FM station plays house and electronic music night and day. It's like clubbing at BED or Government the entire week without the hassle of going to the said places and paying the pricey entrance fee. Anyway it's just a new radio station but their list is full of beautiful people.

I checked the profiles that were linked to the radio station's list of friends. One profile that caught my attention was a photo of a guy with a tribal design tattooed on his back. He was standing on a beach with his sexy back exposed to the camera. His ripped torso alone was so yummy ha, what more if he showed pa his face.

I opened his profile to check more about my potential guy. Goodness, he was so gorgeous I could have wet myself in an instant. Imagine bud, his pectorals and shoulder blades were perfect. He had pointy, high-bridged nose and a strong jaw that made his face appear commanding. He was a Chinito and was God's gift to big boys like us. Unfortunately he's married and have kids at a young age of 23. Oh well, he's one guy that exists to be admired and be drooled by the likes of us.

I already had an extra account in G4M since last week. I was suppose to do an experiment about a very ugly guy. (the photos I used were from Ms. Macaldo that was cropped and mutilated by a collegue) I wanted to know how the nagmamaganda folks from the website would respond to his flirty private messages.

However, I got bored with the experiment because the photo-cropper did not give me a new batch of pictures to add to my experiment's profile. Besides, nobody responds to my private messages, not even the most effeminate ones. After browsing the married guy's profile on Friendster, a new idea sparked inside my head. I would use him as a fodder for my new experiment. Immediately, I scrapped Ms. Macaldo's traces on my new G4m account and replaced it with the photos of the guy I found on Friendster.

The married hottie suddenly became an "unsure" tripper.

---

The new photos were approved this morning. On the profile's first two hours of being "parked" in Guys4Men, tens of private messages from other members came rushing in. Most of them sent messages of admiration to my guy's flawless half-naked body. When I responded to their messages favorably, they would send back replies laced with sexual overtones. Some were even so aggressive from the start that they would not beat around the bush and solicited hook-ups at 9 in the morning.

What's flattering about using the guy's profile was that those equally muscled guys from G4M, who would outrightly ignore my own profile's messages suddenly were the one sending messages to my experiment account. I was so overwhelmed by their admiration that I can't help but be flattered myself- even if I don't own the pictures.

To give credit to the married guy who really owns the pictures I "borrowed," I made sure that his "character" would remain dignified and noble, even if I used it in a sleazy website. I made sure that he won't appear choosy or harsh to other guys in G4M. Honestly bud, I felt guilty yesterday while uploading his pictures.

But this is something I want to experience myself.

For the first time, I felt how it was like to be attractive to the eyes of everyone.

And what I've learned from the experience is something I never expected.

---

single
has a five year old son
has big businesses in mandaluyong
lives in rockwell center
drives a customized lancer evo

what can i say, life has been good to me
and i hope to share it with you.


-tobecontinued-

No comments: