Friday, January 19, 2007

In Transit

Pulsar: You deserve some break.

Mugen: You think so? I really don't want to go out tonight. But I guess I made up my mind this afternoon when I am quite certain that I feel rebellious about some things.

Pulsar: Yes, but I feel that you are afraid... afraid that you can't adopt to the crowd anymore.

Mugen: Of course you know that, after all you are my conscience remember?

Pulsar: I know that all your "clubbing" parties are half-hearted endeavors already. I don't know if you're aware that all the events you have attended lately don't have a gate charge.

Mugen: Yep, I just realized it tonight.

Pulsar: Well, I think its better this way, at least you don't have to spend too much for your nightlife activities.

Mugen: Yeah. But don't you think its quite awkward to go there alone? Before, it is cool to be alone - the chances of hook-ups are higher, there's no hassle when you make out with someone, and you can just be what you are without anyone harboring ill impressions about you. But now, It's different. The strangeness of everything discourages me sometimes.

Pulsar: It's because you rarely go out nowadays. If only you have company.

Mugen: Yeah, if only I could text someone to keep me company.

Pulsar: But won't it be a hassle? I've noticed lately that you just leave when you get bored with the scene.

Mugen: That's what concerns me. It feels like I'm trying to live a life I'm not really into nowadays.

Pulsar: You mean partying?

Mugen: Yep, I prefer a quiet drinking spree in someone's place rather than go out to a club or pub and mingle with a large group of people.

Pulsar: We always have a choice. Apparently, you have chosen the path towards isolation.

Mugen: I wonder, what are Darkstar's thoughts about my pre-party anxieties.

Pulsar: But he is not around. Remember you told everyone that you feel goodie-good lately.

Mugen: That's why there are no "wars" recently in Phankspace.

Pulsar: Well it's getting late already. Don't you have a party to attend.

Mugen: Thanks for reminding, I think this is enough reflection already.

Pulsar: You bet. Enjoy the night even if you are alone. Opportunities such as this one rarely gets to you nowadays.

Mugen: Thanks. Mugen out.

No comments: