Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jomanian Directive (First Part)

I often tell friends that once a stranger or an acquaintance invites you to his place, expect everything could happen especially if he lives alone or is left alone to take care of the house. Such approval is almost like an indirect willingness to hook-up with the host if time and opportunity permits. For strangeness encourages people to reveal their repressions and this often include their needs for intimacy particularly in a time of severe loneliness or extreme restlessness.

That is why I don't really accept invitations to hang out in someone's place, especially if I don't know the person really well. The risk of ending someplace is extremely big and I don't really intend for things like that to happen

Unless I am willing to give in to my demon's temptations.

---

I remember many years ago. Somebody from MIRc asked me to go to his place to talk. I didn't question his motives for I always thought that home invitations meant unrestricted conversations far away from the sensitive ears of the straight people around us. I was a relative newbie then, and unfortunately, I didn't learn from my previous bouts hanging out in somebody else's place months before this event happened.

The first time got me my first torrid kiss from a guy despite having a relationship with an opposite sex.

The second time was an invitation to hang out and have a drinking session in my place. I just barely discovered the pleasures of M2M sex then, but I wasn't consciously planning to do it when I invited the guy. Unfortunately I was so damn unaware that alcohol looses a person's inhibition - even if he's the most masculine guy you have met. He spent the night in my place because of intoxication... the outcome was a one night stand.

I had two previous experiences and still it never came to me that there are unspoken rules about hanging out and getting out untouched.

So the third time it happened, the guy who invited me to his place got my virginity... I left his place taking with me a bottom role for the rest of my PLU existence.

---

But despite it all, I never closed the possibility of having a harmless, friendly hang-out with a stranger who is hosting the place. After all, I could do the same thing provided that we are both clear of the rules set to make our hang-out less intrusive and more accomodating for the both of us. The last time I let someone in because of geographical circumstances, I told him to sleep in the sala rather than in my room.

And although I like the person, I decided to be consistent with the friendly, harmless, good big brother attitude that I showed to him the whole time we are together.

Image count big time and I don't intend to destroy it just to satisfy my needs. Besides, I swore to become his caretaker the whole time he's with me. I'd rather see him play with someone else after my responsibilities to him had ended.

---

I began exchanging private messages from someone in G4M last year. I found him quite sensible and interesting that's why I traded my number despite my reservations in doing so. He would invite me to his place for a drinking session once in a while, but I always declined his offer out of weariness.

His invitation would always remind me of the previous invitations I had which simply lead to hook-ups that eventually destroyed our friendship.

Months have passed and gradually we established ourselves as good acquaintances. He would send me text messages every afternoon to remind me to eat my lunch. I would do the same thing as a friendly gesture. From time to time, he would still ask me when we would meet up and in order to avoid putting him down, I kept on changing our meet-up plans in order to accomodate other priorities.

But, at the back of my mind, I am already willing to honor my promises of meeting him for a drinking session. His friendliness and gentle character encourages me to invite him to my friend's inuman session as well for I felt that he would relate to us. I begin to see him as a harmless guy who simply seeks companionship with other people.

Last Friday, after my pre-party anxieties and subsequent boredom in Government compelled me to seek other alternatives to have fun. Since he is still awake, I decided to forego my clubbing attempt and settle for a quiet drinking session instead - in his place.

Bahala na si Batman kung ano ang mangyari pagkatapos.

---

-tobecontinued-

No comments: