Monday, January 1, 2007

What If

Alyssa Alano becomes a Call Center Tech Support and Jimmy Santos is her Sup (Supervisor)?

ALYSSA: "Tsenk you for calling Vell Comfuterz, dzis iz Alyzza how may I helf you?"

CUSTOMER: "I'd like to report this laptop I bought from you guys a month ago. I cant seem to install any software on it. It could be a hardware problem but I want to check it up with you guys."

ALYSSA: "Perz of all ser, I am a girl, okay? You keep on telling me you guyz but as you can see, I'm a girl. And I'm only one so I am not a flural ok? Avowt your frovlem with your laftof, what kind of sopweyr are you installing? Because if it was a hardweyr frovlem you will not call us but just bring your laftof to the hardweyr in your neyvorhud."

CUSTOMER: "Good god! I don't believe this! Are you for real? Can I talk to your supervisor?"

ALYSSA: (Flattered) "Oh velive it! I'm for real! Touch me o...I'm real! I'm not a flashtick I'm a human plesh! But if you want to talk to my sufervisor, it's okay, I'll foot him in the fone..."

JIMMY SANTOS: "Helloooo there every all! What seems to be the problem solving of the top of your lap?"

---

Espetial tenks to Papichulo168 of Pinoyexchange.com for making my first morning of 2007 a hilarious one!

No comments: