Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jomanian Directive (Last Part)

It is already past 1 am. The room is dark and very sensually stimulating. The TV series he is watching before I arrived is QAF Season One. I wouldn't mind having a DVD marathon with him, for I haven't seen much of the series before.

In between small conversations, I gazed at his face to familiarize myself with how he looks like. Does he really resemble the guy I saw on his pic, who, during our first private message exchanges even showed me his cock pic without me asking for it? Would I be comfortable introducing him to my friends, after I claimed to them that he is an art film afficionado too?

Will I, after gazing at his face for very long, would still be willing to see him again? Will our first meet up pave the way for a good friendship or would it spell the end of our three-month old acquaintanship?

That night was our make - or - break factor.

---

As promised, he showed me his collection of art films. It was interesting, but comparing his collection to what Dodong has, I think his fleet of DVDs is terribly insignificant to what Dodong's has amassed so far. My host told me that during his free time, he could spend an entire day rummaging art film DVDs in a mall somewhere in Makati. I suggested that he should check Quiapo instead for better choices. But he simply brushed my suggestion, telling me that he had some bad experience in that place before. He was trapped inside one of the stalls during a police raid.

I skimmed at the titles, which are actually unfamiliar to me. They were indeed Art Films. Yet at the back of my mind, I was really looking for some ART films that could excite my senses. Perhaps he might have deliberately included a couple of them hoping it would catch my attention as I checked his collection out. Sadly there were none. He is probably a good guy deep down after all.

So I just decided to choose for a classic anime film instead to watch. If I'm not mistaken, it was a Ghibli Film back from the late 90's. He gave me a bottle of San Mig Light just as the opening credits began to roll. I settled myself in one corner of the couch while he sat beside me.

Around 20 minutes into the film, he stood up and went to the mirror. I followed his movement until he just stood there, looking at himself. He asked my permission if he could take off his pants so he could be more comfortable with his boxers. I told him to go on, since its his territory in the first place. So he slowly took it off and after he have hanged his pants behind the door, he also took off his shirt exposing his naked upper body to me.

In such very heated situations, I would have stand up, approach him and make my move. Or, I would tell him to sit beside me naked and get on with our carnal business. After all, I heard him moan several times while I was making myself comfortable in the couch. There were many queues that I could take advantage of since we introduced ourselves back in Edsa, but sticking to my own directive, I just allowed things pass as he changed into a more comfortable clothing in front of me. The anime I was watching also eased the tension and the temptation I felt at that moment. Forcing my mind to think what a straight would do helped me gain control of the situation .

---

The movie lasted for two hours and for most of the film's showing, I glanced at him doodling with his mobile phone instead of watching the movie with me. Apparently, he is becoming bored and restless but since I projected a no-care serious attitude, his hesitation to make some moves have probably spared me. There is also a possibility that he didn't like me at all and that he's just waiting for the film to end so I could leave. Either way, I won't know the truth since distance and formality overruled my approach.

When the anime film has ended. He was already terribly sleepy and all hopes for a possible hook up diminished as he yawned in front of me. I, on the other hand felt sleepy as well after consuming two bottles of beer while watching the DVD. If ever there are remants of feeling being bitin inside me, the required energy to go elsewhere is not enough to sustain my restlessness.

So I went home feeling relieved and quite happy on how events have turned out. Plus, I get to see a movie at someone's place, so I think the invitation is not really bad if you see it in a behaved guy's point of view.

Days after, there are times I would wonder what if I adopted a more aggressive behavior during the time I stayed in his place, would things turned out differently? Would he acted differently if I asked him if I could sleep over? Would I be turned down and thrown out of the pad in a shameful manner if I took advantage of his vulnerability while he was changing clothes? I could clearly see the signs that he is interested in something else, but I might also interpret it in a wrongful way. Perhaps he just didnt like me at all, or he just sees me as a friend.

But you know what, if there is something I would get, just in case I called my nottier side to assist me,

That would be seeing a "seven-incher snake" he claims to pet in one of the forums in G4M.

However, I believe that conclusion is at hand. I don't really have plans to see him real soon since we just basically didn't click. Several days have passed, three parts of an entry had already been completed in remembrance of our moment.

But still, there's no word from him yet.

Perhaps our meet up is meant to end this way and all that I could do now is close this episode and move on to write another story. Moral lesson learned: Next time I meet a newfound friend, choose a neutral territory.

No comments: