Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Toma Casualty

I have to remember this before I wake up sober later...

Tangina... lasing lang ako.

I thought I already moved on.
I thought you were already forgotten.
Yet strange how a part of you
still clings deep inside the unchartered chambers

of my heart. There remains a place for you that
I still seek and cherish.

I still find you cool,
handsome and even
sexually appealing. Despite
your bigger frame now, I still
find you attractive.
There remains
a part of you that I could not surrender.
I still think of you, I still worry about you,
I still wish that our history
would find a better epilogue someday.

And I do not know the reason why.

I wouldn't mind using
my large incher to take you
to heaven just like what you
want others to take you.
I wouldn't mind
giving you my best performance
knowing you will never forget it
while others I know, will die for it..

I do not know what was between us
but in all honesty brad,
it is, and will absolutely be
something deeper than I used to reveal.

No comments: