Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Orgy

At dahel ti-nag ako ni Mrs. Mel Beckham-Atienza at dahel inaabangan ko ang blog niya, sasagot ako sa meme na ito.

Instructions:
What you are supposed to do.
And please don't spoil the fun.

In short, 'wag kang nega! woot!

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your list. Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own.

---

(A) Four places I go to over and over:

office
diliman
eclipse
quatro

(B) Four people who email me regularly:

rapidshare
suzanne the lottery girl
tommy and his wonder pills
dr. bennie mandisi, regional director, bank of nigeria

(C) Four of my favourite places to eat:

kowloon house
kfc
bestfriend's tapsihan
kulang ako ng isa. bihira ako kumain sa labas.

(D) Four places you'd rather be:

iceland
batanes
boston
new zealand

(E) Four people I think will respond:

Ron
Odin
Luke
Lance

(F) Four tv shows I could watch over and over again:

invader zim
as told by ginger
yuyu hakusho
gto (great teacher onizuka)

That's all.

No comments: