Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Respite

























Friday, August 8, 2008

It is easy to put words behind these pictures and I wouldn't mind foraging the ends of the earth for the perfect poem to leave lasting colors to these moments.

However, fluid thoughts run dry these days and I prefer the comforts of wordlessness to complement my newfound addiction to silence.

I would have said more, but I'm not ready.
Hesitation steals whatever fruit my mind bears.

However, to convey my deepest gratitude for sharing a pleasant afternoon journey, and for lending back your song to intoxicate our sober muses,

I give back my voice so you wouldn't be alone in your flowering.

Because as we tread the long road ahead; like during the plunge from the sky-clad mountains of Tagaytay back to the smoggy plains of Cavite, only the thoughts of a gleaming Manila Bay, which you could not believe yourself shimmering like gold dust beyond the rolling hills of Imus will make us remember everything.

Until the next time we see each other again D.

Salamat ng marami sa pag-akay.

No comments: