Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ascendance to Emancipation




God give me strength to break free and break cleanly.

This will be one of the hardest detachments I will take in life.




---

I'll tell you why. You're afraid. You're afraid that you will never find any happiness other than the one you have now, which stops you from making risks. It has been the consistent theme here in your blog, and pardon me for applying psychoanalytic readings in your writing (modesty aside, you should be flattered;i don't bother as much with other bloggers. :D ), but you're afraid of losing "your buddy",

*

You have to live your life, Joms. If you're really a "wanderer" like you claim to be, then wander away from that place...

... I can't help but feel disappointed that you're staying there to stagnate.

- comment from: Retention, Siege Malvar

No comments: