Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oktoberbliss


a five-year relationship going down the drain

secret heartaches and other market insecurities

jomanian capitalism in recession

resurgence in spirituality and the quest to rediscover little happiness

the need to feel.


These are the things I need to resolve before the tenth month ends.

Meanwhile.







"Ate anong tanghalian?"

"Basta hulaan mo..."

When I came out of my room, this is what I found on the table.



Someone once said that happiness can be found in little things -

- like a sumptuous and well-balanced meal like what the maid prepared this afternoon.

And it is as if the lunch had its magic, I was able to end the day not dipping myself

In the pond of solicitude.



The troubles of the world lurk around the corner, but I will keep the bliss tuck closer to my hearth.

No comments: