Thursday, February 26, 2004

Afternoon Jazz

So hayun nga, I never reported for work. I slept until 1 pm this afternoon and woke up with a severe case of stiff neck.

I've been very very lazy this week. I never went out of the house during the day except for last Monday and Wednesday. I never reported for work since Tuesday and things are getting hopeless with regard to my career performance lately.

Maybe this is one of those lazy interludes where I usually shut myself from everyone. Thanks to Phanks, I have to force myself out of the house just to meet him. (date him, actually) If he's not around, I would rather live a hermetic existence during these lazy interludes of mine.

---

I gave my blog access to James this morning. I guess it's finally time to let everyone know that Phanksmaster exists. Pero shempre, I'll let him be the one to post this link in his blog (Kuya Zeki, if you're reading this, you can already post my link in your blog).

James said that I'm a better writer here than in PEx. Probably because I am free to do a lot of stuff here that I can't do there and the thing is, I'm gradually enjoying my existence here. But after reading Toinks' blog again, I feel that I'm still hopeless. I shouldn't have taken Journalism as a course. Sometimes I still feel that I'm not worthy... to be a writer. Maybe taking up Psychology would be a better idea instead. I think that I'm better when understanding human behavior rather than expressing myself through words.

---

That's all for now, my PC's been acting strangely again and I had to run a program to check for errors... those little gremlins in my PC scares the bullshit out of me.

No comments: