Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Inspiration From Kapatid

Just read James' blog a while ago. It seems that he's gonna inspire me once again to reveal myself more in this sanctuary.

After watching Ernie Baron deliver his weather forecast on TV Patrol this evening, I suddenly realized that I'm really old. I remember during my younger days, we would listen to him as he deliver his weather forecast whenever there's a storm coming. Lam mo yun, whenever he gives a forecast about a tropical storm (with those signal number stuffs), it gives a sort of relief knowing that his gentle and accommodating character shines through despite the seriousness of an impending weather disturbance.

---

I went to Phank's home this afternoon after getting my allowance from my dad's office. For the first time, my sister was introduced to the company. At first, my sister was a bit shy to let herself be revealed to everyone, but when I told her that she would become the next boss if ever something happened to me, her reluctance was replaced by a sort of acceptance. Weird though, several weeks ago, I just gave my ATM pin number to my mom and this time, I was telling these stuff to my sister. Is this a sign that I'm gonna be called soon? Hehehe, wag naman. I need to fulfill my objectives in this lifetime first before He calls me.

---

So hayun, Phanks and I met. I went to their place short of wearing a pambahay. We chatted for about 30 minutes then left. Imagine, I went all the way to Valenzuela just to see him. Haay, I don't know if some other guys would do such things as I do.

When I arrived back in Manila, I immediately went to Recto to take a stroll. It was already late afternoon, and the wind was blowing from the sea. Have you ever smelled the salty air coming from the sea? Wala lang, whenever I whiff that kind of air, I suddenly become nostalgic.

Walking along Recto, I went to Arranque to check out the animals being sold there. As usual, there are a lot of lovebirds and pigeons. There are also several breeds of dogs too. But what really fascinates me is that they are selling frogs! My God, they are selling frogs, and frogs really scares the shit out of me! Haha!

I was tempted to buy one, just to face my terror of handling those slimy creatures, but I am a chicken! A chicken who fears frogs!

---

After checking out Arranque, I started walking again until I've reached Ever Gotesco Mall. I bought a game CD, which didn't work on my computer (I wasted 80 bucks for that) and then, I treated myself to a sumptuous meal of Shrimp Burger at Wendy's. Yum!

---

I went home after strolling for an hour in U-Belt, opened the TV, asked our driver to buy me a reload for my internet and here I am, blogging again.

Unfortunately, I missed attending the wake of Raf-raf's grandfather. Sorry bro. I failed you.

No comments: